The Tactical General Purpose Vest (GPV) is the preferred armour vest of Armed Forces and Police as it comes fully equipped with Level 4 ballistic protection.
The Standard GPV is a duty overt vest, with no MOLLE webbing included (purchased separately). The Tactical GPV features 360 MOLLE webbing, allowing the user to load the vest with accessories.
This GPV vest can be upgraded with detachable collar, neck, groin, shoulder and bicep Soft Armour Panels – for Optimal protection.
Front and rear plate pockets can accommodate 10×12 inch Hard Armour Plates, to offer users maximum protection.
- Outer carrier made from Cordura
- MIL-Spec Velcro, thread, webbing and elastic
- Coolmax 3D Spacer mesh lining
- Front and rear 10 x 12” Hard Armour Plate (HAP) pockets
- Adjustable side closure design
- Front to back wrap around ballistic protection
- Integrated adjustable cummerbund
- Dorsal drag strap
- Tactical model features 360 MOLLE webbing for accessory pouches
Compatible with all optimal protection accessories – collar & neck, groin and bicep protection.
THE ARMOUR INSERTS
- Lightweight NIJ approved Soft Armor Panels (SAP) inserts
- Available in 2 protection options:
- NIJ 0101.06 Level IIIA (.357 SIG & .44 MAG-
- NIJ 0101.06 Level III Stab 2 & Spike 2
- SAP sonic sealed as per NIJ 0101.06
- Fully removable
- 5 year guarantee on all ballistic SAPs
- All our ballistic panels are independently tested by NIJ certified ballistic laboratories – a full copy of test certificates available on request.
Shipping & Delivery
Shipping & Delivery
At Titan Depot, we aim to dispatch all United Kingdom orders within 3 working days unless stated otherwise. we value each and every single customer. As customer satisfaction is always our top priority, we offer various shipping options to suit every customer.
You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
* Important Notes
* What is item processing time?
|After the receiving of your order, we conduct Quality Control checks and testing in order to ensure the product's quality prior to shipment. The processing time
varies depending on the specific product with the average processing time approximately 4 business days; However, it can also be affected by the item's stock
status. If your order includes hot items experiencing stock availability issues, the order can take between 5-10 business days to process.
* Shipping Cost For Knife Resistant Anti Slash Products
|While we offer free shipping on all camping and survival items, due to the general bulk and weight of the "Knife Resistant Anti Slash Products" because of the Kevlar protective lining. We offer a subsidised shipping rate, where we pay a portion of the shipping cost to save you money. As we believe this is a fair compromise to keeping our customers happy.|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.