The Earth’s highest mountain, standing at a staggering 8448 metres above sea level, Mount Everest is a true wonder of the world. Thousands of people have conquered its summit and base camp, trekking through some of the world’s most spectacular scenery, so why not join those thousands and embark on a once in a lifetime experience…
We’re offering you a 14-day Everest Base Camp trek with National Park entrance, English-speaking guides, two-night’s stay in Kathmandu, selected meals and Global Adventure trekking bag for just £599pp, saving you up to £262 when you book with us! RRP £861
You will begin your adventure in Kathmandu then journey to Lukla, Phadking, Namche and Tyangboche before hiking up to Everest Base Camp itself. An unforgettable experience, it will be a testing but thrilling trek that will push to your limits but reward you with break-taking views of the awe-inspiring Mount Everest and the surrounding Himalayas…
After arriving in Kathmandu you will be given a short briefing and driven to the Sunny Hotel where you will spend the night.Day 2
After breakfast you will head out on a tour of Kathamndu, you’ll see the Monkey Temple, Pashupatinath Temple and the sacred Boudhanath Stupa before heading back to your hotel for a further briefing.Day 3
In the morning you will fly to Lukla and begin the trek, walking through Tamang Village toward Phakding where you will spend the night in a guesthouse.Day 4
Day four’s walk will bring you much closer to the Himalayas, you will have impressive views of pine forests and your first encounter with Everest and its siste mountain Ama Dablam. You will spend the night in Namche at a guesthouse.Day 5
You will have the day to rest and acclimatise to the altitude or you can take part in an optional hike to Thame, the Khumjung Monastery and the Everest view Hotel.Day 6
The trek will start gently with a downhill hike to Phunki Tanga, however this easy start will be soon followed by an 800m ascent to Tyangboche through a pine forest. You will stay overnight in Tyangboche.Day 7
You will be greeted with the best views of Everest and Ama Dablam in Tyangboche, so cameras at the ready! You will also see the Tyangboche Monastery and beautiful Rhododendron forests on day seven’s walk.Day 8
Your walking pace will slow down thanks to the high altitude, you will cross a small river in Dhoukla and then head up a steep path through Lobuche and visit the Chorten Mane Stone.Day 9
You will enjoy a three hour walk to Gorekshep, the original Everest Base Camp which was established in the 1950s. It is then up to you if you want to carry the hike to the contemporary base camp and hike back again.Day 10
You will begin the day with an early start to see the sunrise over the mountain range, and if you are lucky you will see the Kkumbu glacier. After this and some breakfast you will trek to Periche.Day 11
Another day of walking through the valleys will afford you stunning views of the Himalaya mountain range. You will also visit the giant Sherpa village and a monastery on the way to the Namche Bazar.Day 12
You will return to Lulka, giving you another opportunity to take in the stunning Mmuntain views.Day 13
After your flight you will arrive back in Kathmandu and be transferred to your hotel. In the evening you will be invited to take part in a farewell dinner in a traditional Nepalese restaurant.Day 14
After breakfast you will be taken back to the airport for your onward travel arrangements.
This deal is brought to you by Global Adventure Trekking.
- Where: Kathmandu and Mount Everest, Nepal.
- What's included: A 14-day to Everest base camp trek with two-night stay in Kathmandu, selected meals, English-speaking mountain guide, Global Adventure Trekking bag, internal flights and National Park entrance.
- The trek: Walk for up to seven hours a day through some of the globe's most striking landscapes and to the base camp of its tallest Mountain.
- Highlights: Monkey Temple in Kathmandu, Khumjung Monastery, Tyangbpche and Rhododendron forests.
- Travel period: Valid for travel on selected dates 1st Jan-31st Dec 2018.
- Prices is based on two people sharing a room, so you'll need to buy two vouchers.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Must book at least 20 days prior to departure.
- Valid for travel on selected dates 1st Jan-31st Dec 2018.
- Does not include flights
- Does not include personal equipment.
- Does not include in case of bad weather (Kathmandu-Lukla-Kathmandu).
- Porter is not included in package/ $20USD per day for porter, made payable direct to the merchant.
- $200USD supplement for solo traveller.
- Must be aged 10 years and over.
- Travellers must be moderately fit - the trip involves 5-7 hours trekking along rocky ridges.
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer.
- No cancellations or changes once booked.
- Subject to availability; please book early to secure your preferred dates:
Please note: Titan Depot does not take any liability whatsoever regarding the tip in the case of any miss fortunate events. We simply act as an agent to create lifetime experiences for our members. Please know we will always do whatever we can in our power to help you have a great experience every step of the way.